Flashpoint and Godox have announced the new Flashpoint BLAZ 200 & 300 / Godox MS200 & MS300 AC powered studio flashes. The new entry level 200Ws and 300Ws monolights featuring...
Adorama have released the ORLIT RoveLight RT 600AC and 800AC TTL mains powered studio strobes, complementing the existing ORLIT RT battery strobe system, which currently includes the RT 610, RT 601...
The Orlit AC Power Adapter for RT-610 and RT-601 battery strobes are now available from Adorama. And the Adapter will also power the original Jinbei HD 610 and HD 601 branded strobes. The adapter module...
German strobe lighting manufacturer Hensel have announced that all Nova D and DL generators will now ship with built-in WiFi transmitter and receiver at no extra cost, allowing remote control via smartphones...
Interfit Photographic have release the new Honey Badger 320Ws compact AC powered strobes, with a design and specifications clearly aimed at competing directly with the Paul C Buff Digibee DB800...
Flashpoint have announced two exceptionally budget friendly remote manual AC powered monolights, with built-in R2 2.4GHz radio receivers. Providing an S-type mount, 150W halogen modelling light, and...
- GODOX – RS600P XEXPERT – Update Version Now Available on
- YONGNUO YN200 Speedlite & New YN560-TX PRO Radio System – Coming Soon on
- FLASHPOINT R2-T Mark II / GODOX X2T TTL Transmitter – Released on
- GODOX – TT600 – Remote Manual 2.4GHz Speedlite – Now Available on
- TRIOPO F1-400 – Cordless TTL Strobe Now Available on
- BRONCOLOR – RFS 2.2 – HS Transceiver For Siros L Announced on
- FLASHPOINT R2 SPT Single Firing Pin Transceivers – Now Available! on
- ORLIT TR-Q6 – Transmitter Adds SONY Compatibility on
- PIXEL – Mago – HSS Flash Hands On Review on
- FLASHPOINT EVOLV 200 PRO / GODOX AD200 PRO – Now Available on