Chinese lighting manufacturer Triopo have released a more compact 400Ws version for their original cordless TTL strobe in the new F1-400. Like the F3-500W, the new F1-400 are Lithium-ion...
Chinese lighting manufacturer Triopo's entry into the TTL cordless flash market are now becoming available. The Triopo F3-500W TTL are 500Ws, Lithium-ion powered, IGBT strobes, with 2.4GHz TTL and...
The new Sunpak 120J II bare bulb TTL Flash Kits for Canon and Nikon are now available from B&H Photo for $299. The kits include an external Lithium-ion battery pack, though the flash requires 4 internal AA batteries, and can run off these internal batteries alone like most regular...
Not happy just be first with an inexpensive Bare Bulb Speedlight, Triopo have done it again, this time with the first inexpensive Remote Manual Speedlite with 2.4GHz radio triggers built in! The TR-850EX are basic manual flash units, but with 2.4GHz radio master and slave units built in. So...
The Triopo TR-120 bare bulb and TTL speedlite is now available on Amazon for just $99 – in the re-branded form of a Polaroid PL-135, in Canon and Nikon versions. The TR-120, up until now only sold in China, was promising not only to be the first inexpensive bare bulb speedlight,...
- FLASHPOINT R2 PRO Mark II Transmitter – New Firmware Adds Channel Scan Function on
- YONGNUO YN968N – Speedlite for Nikon Now Available on
- FLASHPOINT R2 PRO-F / GODOX XPRO-F – TTL Transmitter For FUJI Announced on
- VISICO – 5 TTL – 400Ws Cordless Strobe Coming on
- GODOX – AD360II-C – TTL 2.4GHz Flash – Now Available on
- GODOX – Witstro AR400 Ring Flash Announced! on
- GODOX – XT16 – 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receivers Released on
- GODOX – X1-N – TTL Triggers for Nikon – Now Available on
- YONGNUO YN560-TX PRO Transmitter & Radio System – Announced on
- JINBEI HD 600 / ROVELIGHT RL-600 – Last Batch of Batteries Produced on