The i6T EX Leopard providing 2.4GHz, auto detect / switching, Canon, Nikon, and Sony TTL and HSS compatibility in the one strobe.
Recycle time is also lighting fast at one second on full power (in Quick Mode).
UPDATE - The i6T EX Leopard are now available from B&H Photo under their “Impact” house brand, as the Venture 600-TTL.
In power saving mode (which increases recycle time to around 3 seconds) 400 full power flashes can be achieved from one charge of the compact 14.8 Volt 2000mAh Li-ion Battery.
And the compact i6T EX strobe weighs just 2.1kg with battery pack installed (2.26kg with Bowens accessory mount attached).
The 2.4GHz CononMK ABC transmitter units are available for Canon, Nikon, and Sony TTL and HSS systems (in both Minolta style and Sony Multi Interface shoe options).
The ABC transmitter provides fast adjustment of 3 separate flash groups, and allows mixed TTL and remote manual groups to be used at the same time. (With Canon this works with pre 2012 cameras as well as post 2012 models).
Second Curtain Sync is also supported.
Remote manual power control is supported with Fuji, Pentax, and single firing pin cameras.
The i6T EX’s 15w LED modeling lamp has 4 operating modes available and can be switched on and off and adjusted remotely (from 10% to 100%) from the ABC Transmitter (or directly on the strobe).
Or set to adjust automatically with the strobes power level.
CONONMK i6T EX FEATURES
- Auto Switching Canon, Nikon, and Sony TTL and HSS Compatibility.
- Built in (Removable) 14.8V / 2000mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 400 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
- 0.2 – 1 Seconds Recycle Time
- 0.3 – 3 Seconds Recycle in Power Mode
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync (SCS)
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- CononMk 2.4GHz ABC Radio System
- Canon, Nikon, & Sony Radio Slave Modes (Auto Detect / Switching)
- Range – to 100m
- Groups – A / B / C
- 9 Channels
- Supports Mixed TTL and Remote Manual Groups
- Transmitter USB Port
- S1 Optic Slave Mode
- Flash Duration – 1/380s－1/18500s (t0.5)
- Auto Color Temperature Correction (5500K +/-100K)
- Backlit LCD Display
- Recycle Tone Indicator
- Overheat Protection
- 15W LED Modelling Light (4 Modes, Auto & Remote Manually Adjustable 10% – 100%)
- 6.35mm Sync Port
The CononMK i6T EX, and most CononMk strobes,come with a compact and lightweight Comet accessory mount built in.
Though low profile Bowens mount adapters are also available from CononMK, and when attached to the flash head are much like a dedicated Bowens mount.
CONONMK i6T EX SPECS
The i6T EX do not currently offer an AC power option, though CononMK do plan to produce one for this flash.
CononMK have kindly sent over an i6T EX sample strobe kit already, so please stay tuned for a hands on preview.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The CononMK i6T EX Leopard and ABC transmitter units are available now directly from CononMK for CNY 6500 RMB (approximately $1000 USD) excluding freight and taxes.
Please Contact Sue at email@example.com, or Skype#queok8, for purchasing details.
CononMK i6T EX – User Manual
CononMK – Website
ABC Transmitter – Overview