Elinchrom have announced the TTL, HSS, and Hi-Sync, enabled Transmitter PRO for Fujifilm camera systems.
Providing compatibility with Elinchrom flash units, and TTL functionality with the latest ELB500 TTL portable strobe.
Firmware updates are also available for Sony and Olympus / Panasonic Skyport HS owners, so all transmitters now provide the PRO level (TTL / HSS) functionality.
Elinchrom therefore now supports TTL, HSS, and Hi-Sync, with Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, and Fuji camera systems.
ELINCHROM TRANSMITTER PRO FEATURES
- TTL / Manual
- HSS / Hi-Sync – up to 1/8000s
- Manual Lock – TTL to Manual Conversion
- Large LCD with real-time display of remote flash power settings
- Easy access buttons and rotation ring for fast setup and control
- 20 Channels, 4 Groups
- Extended working range up to 656ft (200m)
- AF Illuminator and sure-lock mounting foot
- USB port for future-proof upgrades
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Elinchrom Transmitter PRO for Fuji will be available in September 2018 from $249.95 –
Elinchrom – Website
Elinchrom – ELB 500 TTL Overview