The AD200 / eVOLV are 200Ws cordless Lithium-ion powered TTL and HSS enabled strobes with Godox 2.4GHz X-system radio receiver built inside, compatible with, Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, Fuji, and Pentax camera systems.
Don’t be fooled by the name or Ws rating though, the AD200 are only around 0.3 to 0.5 stops less powerful than the well proven AD360II, and come in a remarkably more compact and convenient all in one package.
Being dedicated off camera flashes having no hotshoe, the AD200 provide similar compact size of a speedlite, though with considerable added power.
Another ground breaking feature of the AD200 is a modular interchangeable flash head system, which provides the option of either bare bulb or traditional speedlite fresnel head (fixed at 35mm, no zoom).
With various other head options becoming available, including an LED head, and Ring Light adapters in flash and LED versions.
And to take the AD200 to another level again, there is now also an EVOVL Twin Head Bracket / Godox AD-B2, which will combine two EVOLV 200 / Godox AD200 strobes into a single 400Ws light source!
The twin bracket providing a Bowens S-type mount, and dual unobstructed LED modelling lights.
The bracket can be used with dual flashes for extra power, or with a single flash to add a very useful LED modelling light.
The original AD200 flash bulbs can be used, or a single AD360 bulb centered in the bracket.
GODOX WITSTRO AD200 FEATURES
- Power – 200Ws
- Bare Bulb Head – GN 60m, ISO 100 (AD360 reflector)
- Speedlite Head – GN 52m ISO 100
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, Fuji, Pentax, Radio Slave Modes (Auto Switching)
- Range – 100m +
- Groups – A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- S1/S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Flash Duration Frensel Head – 1/220s – 1/13000s
- Flash Duration Bare Bulb Head – 1/220s – 1/11300s
- Color Temperature – 5600 +/- 200k
- 14.4V 2900mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- 520 Full Power Flashes
- 0.01 – 2.1 Second Recycle Time
- Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- LED Modelling Light (Fresnel Head Only)
- USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- Communication Port (For XTR-16 / FTR-16 Receivers)
The AD200 can be mounted via a 1/4″ 20 threaded mounting hole on either side of the flash (allowing landscape or portrait orientation when using the speedlite head).
The EVOLV 200 / AD200 now have numerous versatile flash head options and accessories available –
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox AD200 / eVOLV 200 are available now from $299 –
Godox – Website