Godox have announced the QT600IIM and QT400IIM short flash duration and HSS enabled AC powered IGBT studio lights.
The QT600IIM are a significant upgrade from the original QT600 strobes, adding built in 2.4GHz Godox X system radio receivers, as well as HSS to 1/8000s, faster flash durations, and even faster recycle times of just 0.9 seconds at full power.
Also adding separate Stable Color, and Speed Priority Modes, the QT600IIM’s motion freezing flash durations now go down to an impressive 1/28000s at minimum power (compared to just 1/5400s for the original QT600 strobes).
With Godox X system 2.4GHz radio receivers built inside, the QT600IIM provide HSS to 1/8000s via the Godox X1 and XT32 transmitters, available in Canon, Nikon, and Sony versions.
And Remote Manual power control (in 0.3 stop graduations) is available with the transmitter mounted on most any camera providing a standard hotshoe or PC sync port.
The Godox X radio system is also capable of controlling a large ecosystem of popular Godox speedlites, bare bulb flash units, and studio lights.
All conveniently from the same transmitter, or master speedlite unit, mounted on the camera hotshoe.
GODOX QT600IIM FEATURES
- 600Ws – GN 76M (ISO 100, Standard Reflector)
- AC Powerd, 110V and 200-240V Versions
- 150W Modelling Light (5% – 100% Adjustment)
- Bowens S-Type Mount
- Flash Modes – Manual / Multi
- HSS to 1/8000th (with Canon / Nikon / Sony)
- Second Curtain Sync
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 (1/10th Increments)
- Speed, Stable Color, and HSS Modes
- Flash Duration (T.1) – 1/316s – 1/28948s (in Speed Mode)
- Color Temperature – 5600K +/- 200K (in Stable Color Mode)
- Recycle Times – 0.05 – 0.9s
- Godox 2.4GHz X System Radio Receiver Built-in
- Canon / Nikon / Sony / and Single Firing Pin Compatible
- Range – 100m + with X1 as Transmitter
- 16 Groups – A / B / C / D / E / F, and 0 – 9
- 32 Channels
- Supports Godox X1, XT-32, and XT-16 Transmitter Units
- Supports Legacy Godox FT-16 Remote Manual Trigger System
- S1 & S2 Optic Slave Mode
- LCD Display
- Flash Delay / Mask Function
- C.Fn Custom Functions
- Auto Memory Function
- USB Communication Port (For FTR-16 & XTR-16 Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
The QT600IIM’s large clear LCD display also conveniently displays the corresponding flash duration alongside (below) the power levels.
The QT600IIM provide a Bowens S-Type accessory mount, and being an AC powered strobe also provide a 150W modelling light, with adjustment from 5% to 100%.
GODOX QT600IIM SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox QT600IIM are available now from around $599 –
Godox – Website