Godox have released the SLB60W and SLB60Y video lights, which conveniently use the same Lithium-ion battery, AC power adapter, and Bowens S-type modifier mount as the popular AD600B / XPLOR 600 cordless strobes.
The 60 watt, 93+ CRI, fan cooled LED lights are available in 2 separate versions –
- SLB60W – White (5600K)
- SLB60Y – Yellow (3300K)
GODOX SLB60W / SLB60Y FEATURES
- 60W (= Approx 600W traditional light source)
- Luminance – 4100 LUX (1m)
- Fan Cooled
- Bowens S-type Mount
- Built in (removable) 11.1V / 8700mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Over 60 Minutes Run Time
- Optional AC Power Adapter Available
- Brightness Range – 10% – 100%
- CRI – 93+
- Color Temp SLB60W – 5600K +/- 200K
- Color Temp SLB60Y – 3300K +/- 200K
- Operating Temperature – 10°- 50°C
- Safe Temperature – 70°C
- Remote – Godox RC-A5
- 433MHz Radio
- Range – 20M +
- Groups – A / B / C / D / E / F
- 16 Channels
- LCD Display Interface
- Temperature Control Function
The 433MHz RC-A5 remote can control up to 6 groups of lights, from 10% to 100% power level, with a range of around 20 meters.
A temperature control function avoids over heating, and can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit.
Which should make the SLB60W / SLB60Y a convenient option to swap from still to video using the same set up and modifiers.
The SLB60W / SLB60Y come supplied with – Light, Reflector, Protective Cap, RC-A5 Remote, Battery and Charger
GODOX SLB60W / SLB60Y SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox SLB60W and SLB60Y LED video lights are available now from $349 –
Godox – Website