After a very long wait, Godox and Flashpoint TTL and HSS support will soon be available for Micro Four Thirds cameras, with the release of the Flashpoint Zoom Mini R2 TTL Speedlite for Olympus and Panasonic!
Most significantly the TT350O provide Godox 2.4GHz X System Radio Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master mode can fire and control the complete Godox 2.4GHz Flash System, including cross compatibility with Godox 2.4GHz slave strobes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
An auto sensing Radio Slave mode can also be fired and controlled by Godox 2.4GHz Master flashes and Transmitters for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
All with TTL and HSS available across platforms where applicable.
NOTE – Godox flashes purchased before July 2017 may also require a user installed firmware update to add the Olympus / Panasonic, and Fuji, radio slave modes (at least for TTL use).
The Zoom Mini R2 TTL provide simple control for 3 remote slave groups – A / B / C, with a radio range of approximately 30 meters.
Powered by just 2 AA batteries, and providing a guide number of 36 meters (ISO 100, @105mm).
Recycle times are from approximately 0.1 – 2.2 seconds, and provide up to 210 full power pops per battery charge.
GODOX TT350O / FLASHPOINT ZOOM MINI TTL FEATURES
- GN 36m (ISO 100 @ 105mm)
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 24 – 105mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Flashpoint R2 / Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox – Canon / Nikon / Sony / M4/3 / Fuji – TTL Radio Slave Modes
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 16 Channels
- Range to 30m
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.2 Seconds
- 210 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Head Tilt/Swivel: -7 – 90 Degree Tilt, 0 – 270 Degree Swivel
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
The Zoom Mini R2 TTL feature a USB port for firmware updates, now located inside the battery compartment.
Though a communication port for legacy clip on external radio receivers is not included in the compact speedlite. There is also no PC sync port provided.
COMPATIBLE CAMERA MODELS
Camera models tested by Godox –
GODOX TT350O / FLASHPOINT ZOOM MINI TTL SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT350O / Zoom Mini TTL R2 Speedlite for Olympus & Panasonic are available now from $85 –
Godox – Website