Godox have released the TT350S Speedlite for Sony, a TTL enabled mini flash unit mainly aimed at compact Sony Alpha mirrorless cameras.
While still providing HSS to 1/8000s, and full 2.4GHz Godox X System radio Master and Slave modes built inside.
The TT350S are also available from Adorama as the Flashpoint Zoom-Mini R2 TTL for Sony.
The small TT350S are powered by just 2 AA batteries, and provide a guide number of 36 meters (ISO 100, @105mm).
Recycle times are from approximately 0.1 – 2.2 seconds, and provide up to 210 full power pops per battery charge.
While no powerhouse, the TT350S provide a convenient on-camera TTL and Manual flash, while also providing Godox 2.4GHz X System Radio Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master mode can fire and control the complete Godox 2.4GHz Flash System, including cross compatibility with Godox 2.4GHz slave strobes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
An auto sensing Radio Slave mode can also be fired and controlled by Godox 2.4GHz Master flashes and Transmitters for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
All with TTL and HSS available across platforms where applicable.
NOTE – Godox flashes purchased before July 2017 may also require a user installed firmware update to add the Olympus / Panasonic, and Fuji, radio slave modes (at least for TTL use).
GODOX TT350S FEATURES
- GN 36m (ISO 100 @ 105mm)
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 24 – 105mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox – Canon / Nikon / Sony / M4/3 / Fuji – TTL Radio Slave Modes
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 16 Channels
- Range to 30m
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.2 Seconds
- 210 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Head Tilt/Swivel: -7 – 90 Degree Tilt, 0 – 270 Degree Swivel
- Backlit LCD Screen
- Sony Multi Interface Foot with Locking Ring
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
The TT350S provide a USB port for firmware updates, now located inside the battery compartment.
Though for the first time Godox have not included a communication port for legacy clip on external radio receivers (possibly just due to the very limited space available).
There is also no PC sync port provided.
GODOX TT350S SPECS
Adorama Flashpoint also have the TT350S available as the Flashpoint Zoom-Mini R2 TTL.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT350S Speedlights for Sony are available for pre-order from $84.95 –
Godox – Website.