Godox have release the TT600 remote manual speedlites with 2.4GHz Godox X series radio transceivers built inside, providing both remote manual radio master and slave modes (no TTL).
The TT600 are single firing pin flashes, so they are compatible with most DSLR camera models when used as a manual flash mounted on the cameras hotshoe.
Used as a radio master or slave flash the TT600 provide 5 remote manual groups, A / B / C / D / E.
Like the Godox V850 flashes, the TT600 also provide a HSS mode when used as a slave flash off camera, and with a suitable transmitter unit (no HSS when mounted directly on the camera hotshoe though).
Though these flashes can also act as remote manual slaves to the TT600 acting as the master flash unit.
Though the Godox system now provides a solid advantage for users trying to incorporate more than just remote manual flashes into their system. As Godox’s remote manual and TTL systems all work nicely together, where YongNuo’s YN560 series flashes remain incompatible as slave units to the YN622 and Yongnuo TTL master flash units.
The Godox TT685N for example can act as a TTL flash on the camera hotshoe, while also providing a master flash interface to control up to 5 groups of inexpensive remote manual TT600 off camera.
(Which is something many YN560 system users have been asking and hoping from YongNuo for a long time now).
GODOX TT600 FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- Flash Mode – M / Multi
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output Control (1/3rd Increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- HSS to 1/8000th (Off Camera Only – Requires Suitable Transmitter)
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System (Remote Manual Only)
- 5 Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- Compatible with Godox X1-c and X1-N TTL Transmitter & Receivers
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-16 Transmitter
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 & Cells II Transmitters
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light (Manual Only)
- Metal Foot with Locking Pin (Single Firing Pin)
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port
The TT600 are powered by the traditional 4 AA batteries. (A Lithium-ion powered version, or radio upgraded V850, will also be available later).
The TT600 provide a 3.5mm sync port, as well as a communication port for attaching XTR-16s / FTR-16s receivers.
And an external high voltage battery port is located at the front of the flash.
GODOX TT600 SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT600 speedlites are available now from around $69 –
Godox – Website.