Godox have released the fully featured iTTL and HSS enabled TT685N speedlight for Nikon DSLR’s, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The TT685N provide both radio and optic Master and Slave modes, with 3 slave groups A / B / C available.
Remote groups can be mixed, with TTL and Remote Manual Groups used at the same time, while individual groups can also be turned On and Off easily as needed.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
As well as acting as their own master flash on-camera, the TT685N are also compatible with the new Godox X1-N TTL transmitter and receivers.
An X1T-N transmitter mounted on the camera hotshoe can control a number of remote TT685N speedlights off camera.
While original Nikon Speedights like the SB-700, SB-900, SB-910 etc can be included in the system by attaching X1R-N receivers to their feet.
Used as a master flash on-camera the TT685N can fire and control other TT685N speedlightes set to slave mode, as well as a growing range of Godox portable lights.
GODOX TT685N FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – iTTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S, TTL Transmitters, and X1R-N Receivers
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-16 Transmitter
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 & Cells II-N Transmitters
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Nikon Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Metal Foot with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Style)
As well as a large LCD screen the TT685N feature back-lit function buttons.
The TT685N are powered by traditional 4 x AA batteries, with the option of connecting an external High Voltage Battery Pack for faster recycle times etc.
(A Lithium-ion powered version of the TT685N (V860II-N) will also be available in the coming months).
The TT685N provide a 3.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates.
As well as a 4 pin Communication Port which provides backward compatibility with Godox’s remote manual XTR-16s, and legacy 433MHz FTR-16s clip-on radio receivers (also used with the original V850 and V860 speedlites).
A High Voltage External Battery Port is provided at the front of the flash (Canon style socket), for connecting external battery packs like Godox’s popular PB960, or other Canon compatible packs.
GODOX TT685N SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT685N speedlights for Nikon are available now from around $118 –
Godox – Website.
Godox – X1-N
Godox – XT-16
Godox – TT685C for Canon