Godox have released the TT685O, TTL and HSS enabled speedlight for Olympus and Panasonic (M4/3) cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The TT685O are also available from Adorama as the Flashpoint Zoom TTL R2 for Olympus / Panasonic.
The TT685O provide Godox 2.4GHz X System Radio Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master mode can fire and control the complete Godox 2.4GHz Flash System, including cross compatibility with Godox 2.4GHz slave strobes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
An auto sensing Radio Slave mode can also be fired and controlled by Godox 2.4GHz Master flashes and Transmitters for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
All with TTL and HSS available across platforms where applicable.
NOTE – Godox flashes purchased before July 2017 may also require a user installed firmware update to add the Olympus / Panasonic, and Fuji, radio slave modes (at least for TTL use).
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
3 remote slave groups are provided – A / B / C.
And remote groups can be mixed, with TTL and Remote Manual Groups used at the same time, while individual groups can also be turned On and Off easily as needed.
GODOX TT685O FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox – Canon / Nikon / Sony / M4/3 / Fuji – TTL Radio Slave Modes
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Also compatible with Godox XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Style)
The TT685O are powered by traditional 4 x AA batteries, with the option of connecting an external High Voltage Battery Pack for faster recycle times etc.
(A Lithium-ion powered version V860II-O will also be coming soon).
The TT685O provide a 3.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates.
A High Voltage External Battery Port is provided at the front of the flash (Canon style socket), for connecting external battery packs like Godox’s popular PB960, or other Canon compatible packs.
COMPATIBLE CAMERA MODELS
Camera models tested by Godox –
GODOX TT685O SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT685O speedlights for Olympus & Panasonic are available now from approx $119 –
Godox – Website