Godox have released the fully featured TTL and HSS enabled TT685S speedlight for Sony Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The TT685S are also available from Adorama as the Flashpoint Zoom TTL R2 for Sony.
The TT685S provide Godox 2.4GHz X System Radio Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master mode can fire and control the complete Godox 2.4GHz Flash System, including cross compatibility with Godox 2.4GHz slave strobes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
An auto sensing Radio Slave mode can also be fired and controlled by Godox 2.4GHz Master flashes and Transmitters for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
All with TTL and HSS available across platforms where applicable.
NOTE – Godox flashes purchased before July 2017 may also require a user installed firmware update to add the Olympus / Panasonic, and Fuji, radio slave modes (at least for TTL use).
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
3 slave groups are provided – A / B / C.
And remote groups can be mixed, with TTL and Remote Manual Groups used at the same time, while individual groups can also be turned On and Off easily as needed.
As well as acting as their own master flash on-camera, the TT685S are also compatible with the new Godox X1-S TTL transmitter and receivers.
An X1T-S transmitter mounted on the camera hotshoe can control a number of remote TT685S speedlights off camera.
While original Sony speedights like the HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, HVL-F32M etc can be included in the system by attaching X1R-S receivers to their feet.
GODOX TT685S FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox – Canon / Nikon / Sony / M4/3 / Fuji – TTL Radio Slave Modes
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receiver
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Sony Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Sony Multi Interface Foot with Locking Ring
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Style)
The TT685S are powered by traditional 4 x AA batteries, with the option of connecting an external High Voltage Battery Pack for faster recycle times etc.
(Lithium-ion powered V860II-S are also now available).
The TT685S provide a 3.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates.
As well as a 4 pin Communication Port which provides backward compatibility with Godox’s remote manual XTR-16s / FTR-16s clip-on radio receivers (also used with the original V850 and V860 speedlites).
A High Voltage External Battery Port is provided at the front of the flash (Canon style socket), for connecting external battery packs like Godox’s popular PB960, or other Canon compatible packs.
The TT685S provide the Sony Multi Interface style foot, and are compatible with current Sony DSLR’s, as well as the mirrorless A7 etc series providing Sony TTL Autoflash.
GODOX TT685S SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT685S speedlights for Sony are available now from approx $119 –
Godox – Website