Godox have released the fully featured TTL and HSS enabled TT685S speedlight for Sony Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The TT685S provide both radio and optic Master and Slave modes, with 3 slave groups A / B / C available.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
As well as acting as their own master flash on-camera, the TT685S are also compatible with the new Godox X1-S TTL transmitter and receivers.
An X1T-S transmitter mounted on the camera hotshoe can control a number of remote TT685S speedlights off camera.
While original Sony speedights like the HVL-F60M, HVL-F43M, HVL-F32M etc can be included in the system by attaching X1R-S receivers to their feet.
Used as a master flash on-camera the TT685S can fire and control other TT685S speedlightes set to slave mode, as well as a growing range of Godox portable lights and speedlights.
These include the recent TTL and HSS enabled AD600B strobes, and soon to come AD360II-S bare bulb flash units.
GODOX TT685S FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 x AA batteries
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S, TTL Transmitters, and X1R-S Receivers
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-16 Transmitter
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Sony Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 2.6 Seconds
- 230 Full Power Flashes (using 2500mAh Ni-MH Batteries)
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Sony Multi Interface Foot with Locking Ring
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port (Canon Style)
As well as a large LCD screen the TT685S feature back-lit function buttons.
The TT685S are powered by traditional 4 x AA batteries, with the option of connecting an external High Voltage Battery Pack for faster recycle times etc.
(A Lithium-ion powered version of the TT685S (V860II-S) will also be available in the coming months).
The TT685S provide a 3.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates.
As well as a 4 pin Communication Port which provides backward compatibility with Godox’s remote manual XTR-16s, and legacy 433MHz FTR-16s clip-on radio receivers (also used with the original V850 and V860 speedlites).
A High Voltage External Battery Port is provided at the front of the flash (Canon style socket), for connecting external battery packs like Godox’s popular PB960, or other Canon compatible packs.
The TT685S provide the Sony Multi Interface style foot, and are compatible with current Sony DSLR’s, as well as the mirrorless A7 etc series providing Sony TTL Autoflash.
GODOX TT685S SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox TT685S speedlights for Sony are available now from around $119 –
Godox – Website.
Godox – X1-S
Godox – XT-16