Godox have released the full featured TTL and HSS enabled Ving V860II-N speedlite for Nikon Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The V860II-N provide both Radio Master and Slave modes, as well as Nikon Optic Wireless Master and Slave modes.
The V860II-N have basically all the same functions as the recent TT685N speedlite.
Though the V860II-N are powered by an impressive Lithium-ion battery, capable of providing up to 650 full power flashes, and 1.5 second full power recycle times.
Unlike the TT685N though, the V860II-N do not provide any external HV battery pack port.
Please also see more details in the hands on review of the original V860C speedlite here.
The V860II-N provide both Radio, and Optic Wireless, Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master interface features 3 remote Groups ( A / B / C ), which can be a mixture of TTL or Remote Manual Groups.
Optic Wireless Master Mode uses the traditional Nikon 3 remote Group System.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
GODOX V860II-N FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – iTTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S, TTL Transmitters, and X1R-N Receivers
- Mater Groups M / A / B / C
- Slave Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Nikon Optic Wireless System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
Used as a Radio Master flash on-camera the V860II-N can fire and control other V860II-N speedlites off-camera, set to Radio Slave mode, as well as a growing range of Godox studio lights, portable lights, and speedlites.
The V860II-N are also compatible with the recent Godox X1-N TTL transmitter and receivers.
An X1T-N transmitter mounted on the camera hotshoe can control a number of remote V860II-N speedlights (and other Godox flashes) off camera.
While original Nikon TTL speedlites can also be included in the system by attaching X1R-N receivers to their feet.
A 2.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates are also provided.
GODOX V860II SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox V860II-N speedlights for Nikon are available now from around $179 –
Godox – Website