Godox have released the full featured TTL and HSS enabled Ving V860II-S speedlite for Sony Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
The V860II-S provide both Radio Master and Slave modes, as well as Sony Optic Wireless Master and Slave modes.
The V860II-S have basically all the same functions as the recent TT685S speedlite.
Though the V860II-S are powered by an impressive Lithium-ion battery, capable of providing up to 650 full power flashes, and 1.5 second full power recycle times.
Unlike the TT685S though, the V860II-S do not provide any external HV battery pack port.
The V860II-S provide both Radio, and Optic Wireless, Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master interface features 3 remote Groups ( A / B / C ), which can be a mixture of TTL or Remote Manual Groups.
Optic Wireless Master Mode uses the traditional Sony 2 remote Group System.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
GODOX V860II-S FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Godox Canon / Nikon / Sony TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Compatible with Godox X1T-C, X1T-N, X1T-S, TTL Transmitters, and X1R-S Receivers
- Mater Groups M / A / B / C
- Slave Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox XTR-16s Receiver, & XT-32 / XT-16 Transmitters
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s Receivers, & FT-16 Transmitter
- Optic Master & Slave Modes for Sony Optic Wireless System
- 2 Remote Groups A / B
- 4 Channels
- Range – Line of Sight
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light (Works With Sony DSLR’s Only, Not Mirrorless)
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For XTR-16s / FTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
The V860II-S provide Godox 2.4GHz X System Radio Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master mode can fire and control the complete Godox 2.4GHz Flash System, including cross compatibility with Godox 2.4GHz slave strobes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
An auto sensing Radio Slave mode can also be fired and controlled by Godox 2.4GHz Master flashes and Transmitters for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
All with TTL and HSS available across platforms where applicable.
(NOTE – Godox flashes purchased before July 2017 may also require a user installed firmware update to add the Olympus / Panasonic, and Fuji, radio slave modes).
The V860II-S are also compatible with the recent Godox X1-S TTL transmitter and receivers.
An X1T-S transmitter mounted on the camera hotshoe can control a number of remote V860II-S speedlights (and other Godox flashes) off camera.
While original Sony TTL speedlites can also be included in the system by attaching X1R-S receivers to their feet.
The V860II-S provide a 3.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates.
GODOX V860II-S SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox V860II-S speedlights for Sony are available now from approx $179 –
Godox – Website.