Godox have released the full featured TTL and HSS enabled Ving V860IIO speedlite for Olympus and Panasonic Cameras, with Godox 2.4GHz X series radio transceivers built inside.
And the V860IIO are also available from Adorama as the Flashpoint Zoom Li-on TTL R2 for Olympus / Panasonic.
The V860IIO have basically all the same functions as the recent TT685O speedlite.
Though the V860IIO are powered by an impressive Lithium-ion battery, capable of providing up to 650 full power flashes, and 1.5 second full power recycle times.
Unlike the TT685O though, the V860IIO do not provide any external HV battery pack port.
GODOX V860IIO FEATURES
- GN 60 (m ISO 100)
- Powered by 11.1V, 2000mAh Li-ion Battery
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20 – 200mm
- Radio Master & Slave Modes for Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Canon / Nikon / Sony / M4/3 / Fuji – Auto Sensing TTL Radio Slave Modes
- Mater Groups M / A / B / C
- Slave Groups A / B / C
- 32 Channels
- Range to 100 m
- Compatible with Godox FTR-16s & XTR-16s Receivers
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 0.1 – 1.5 Seconds
- 650 Full Power Flashes
- Full 360 Degree Swivel, and Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Communication Port (For FTR-16s / XTR-16s Receivers)
- 2.5mm Sync Port
The V860IIO provide Godox 2.4GHz Radio Master and Slave modes.
The Radio Master interface features a Master Group (M), and 3 remote Groups ( A / B / C ), which can all be a mixture of TTL or Remote Manual Groups.
A large dot matrix LCD display provides easy access to the master interface and functions.
The Radio Master mode can fire and control the complete Godox 2.4GHz Flash System, including cross compatibility with Godox 2.4GHz slave strobes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
An auto sensing Radio Slave mode can also be fired and controlled by Godox 2.4GHz Master flashes and Transmitters for Canon, Nikon, Sony, M4/3, and Fuji.
All with TTL and HSS available across platforms where applicable.
(NOTE – Godox flashes purchased before July 2017 may also require a user installed firmware update to add the Olympus / Panasonic, and Fuji, radio slave modes (at least for TTL use).
And the V860IIO are also compatible with the recent Godox X1T-O TTL transmitter.
The V860IIO provide a 3.5mm Sync Port, and USB Port for firmware updates.
GODOX V860IIO CAMERA COMPATIBILITY
GODOX V860IIO SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox V860IIO speedlites for Olympus & Panasonic are available now from approx $199 –
Godox – Website