The X1T-O transmitter provides TTL, HSS, SCS, as well as a HSS timing adjustment.
And the X1T-O can trigger and control Godox’s complete range of 2.4HGz enabled flash units.
Legacy remote manual Godox strobes can also be fired and manually controlled via the X1T-O transmitter, when using XTR-16 receivers.
The X1T-O provide a group style interface allowing up to 5 groups. And groups can be individually set to either TTL, Manual, or Off.
And importantly TTL and Manual Groups can be conveniently mixed together as needed.
GODOX X1T-O FEATURES
- Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
- Range – 100m +
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / OFF
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync (Set Via the Camera)
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom (Auto / Manual) (Global for All Groups Only)
- Groups – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- 32 Channels
- Large LCD Display with Back Light
- HSS Delay Setting – 0~19.9ms, (100us Increments)
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist Light (Manual)
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Transmitter PC Sync Port – Input & Output
- Receiver 2.5mm Sync Port
GODOX X1T-O COMPATIBLE CAMERAS
At the time of release the following cameras models have been tested compatible by Godox-
GODOX X1T-O SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Godox X1T-O TTL transmitters are available for pre-order now from approx $46 –
Godox – Website