GODOX – XT32 – Remote Manual & HSS Transmitter – Now Available

GODOX XT32

Godox have announced a new XT32, remote manual and HSS enabled radio transmitter unit, compatible with the 2.4GHz Godox X radio system.

The XT32 provide an upgraded, HSS, and AF Assist Light enabled, alternative to the previous FT-16 and recent XT-16 transmitter units (though not completely replacing them).

Although available in dedicated Canon and Nikon versions, the XT32 do not provide any TTL functions, only remote manual and HSS.

Though Second Curtain Sync is also possible if selected via the camera.

GODOX XT32

The semi upright XT32 transmitter case houses 2 regular AA batteries.

And an AF assist light is now available when the transmitter is used on the corresponding Canon and Nikon camera hotshoes.

GODOX XT32

The XT32 are directly compatible with all of the new generation of Godox strobes providing 2.4GHz X system radio receivers built inside.

(Though they are ideally suited to the strobes only providing remote manual and HSS, as the XT32 do not provide any TTL functions).

GODOX XT32

As well as being compatible with the previous remote manual and HSS enabled Godox strobes which accept the XTR-16 and XTR-16s clip on radio receiver units.

The XT32 transmitter also provides the corresponding 16 Groups ( A – F & 0 – 9), and 32 Channels.

GODOX XT32

GODOX XT32 FEATURES

• Godox 2.4GHz X Radio System
  • Range – 100m +
  • Flash Modes –  Manual / OFF
  • Second Curtain Sync (When Set Via the Camera)
  • 6 Modes of Power Adjustment
  • 16 Groups – A / B / C / D / E / F and 0 – 9
  • Large LCD Display
  • HSS Delay Setting – 0~10ms, (100us Increments)
  • Modeling Lamp Control
  • Sound Prompt Control
  • Lock Function
  • Sleep Function
  • Battery Level Indicator
  • AF Assist Light (With On/Off Switch)
  • Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrade
  • PC Sync Port (Input & Output)

GODOX XT32

The XT32 feature a large clear LCD screen which displays just one groups power setting at a time.

5 clearly marked menu buttons provide a dual function each, one function on short press, and another when held down.

GODOX XT32

Located on the let side is a PC Sync port (input from a camera), and micro USB port for firmware updates.

And on the right side, the main On – Off switch, and AF assist light On – Off switch.

GODOX XT32

GODOX XT32 COMPATIBLE CAMERAS

GODOX XT32

GODOX XT32 SPECS

GODOX XT32

PRICE AND AVAILABILITY

The Godox XT32 transmitter units are available now from approx $46 –

CANON – Adorama, AmazonUK, B&H PhotoEbay

NIKON – AdoramaAmazonUK, B&H PhotoEbay

Godox – Website

Godox – Flash System Overview

1. Pablo 5 months ago

Hope someone can help on this..
    I purchased a XT-32C Godox transmitter a few weeks ago, at the beginning it was working as expected (used a couple of times with a Canon 6D and Fuji XT1 also -manual flash power- ) and a pair of godox AD200 , but now the issue with this unit is it start performing very inconsistent , sometimes work sometimes don’t, (lately is not working at all ) I been trying to figure out what is the problem but no luck,please see below detail of what this unit is doing (as today) in both cameras
    *.- Trigger XT32C (unmounted to camera), test button works (flashes AD200 fire ok) everything else working as expected as well ( Flash power output control, beep sound, etc)
    *.- Trigeer XT32C (Mounted in hotshoe of camera 6D or XT1) Test button works -flashes fire ok -, AF assistant beam works (red light),etc , but when you click the shutter in order to take the photo, it just simple don’t fire the flashes … , info of the photo (6D) shows the flash icon (flash fired) but flashes AD200 are did not fire

I read and followed all instructions of godox instructions book, but nothing is working .. I search in google but no success , I assume there is a simple solution in this issue like , reset trigger, or something with the firmware, I would like to solve this and avoid all the return process

thanks in advance for your support

2. Blest 4 months ago

I Have same problem too.
    at the canon 6D shutter speed can not sync up to 160 with XT32…
    how can i do?

Hi Blest,

Sorry I don’t completely understand your comment. Who do you have the same problem as?

• Blest 4 months ago

Hi
        I can’t Sync HSS xt32 trigger with Canon 6D
        When use more than 160 Shutter speed on Canon 6D, upper half of image is dark.
        I want to use more than 500 shutter speed with xt32 trigger on Canon 6D but not compatible.
        why?!!!!
        What should i do?

• KS 2 months ago

Hi Blest,

I just found out that HSS only works proper if the flash (Godox AD360) is on full flash power 1/1.
          My setup:
          Canon 6D
          Godox XTR16S 2.4GHz
          Godox XT32

Hi KS,

Do you have HSS mode set on the AD360? (You need to press the Mode and Set buttons at the same time to engage HSS mode).

I just tried this with your set up and its working at all shutter speeds, and any power level down to 1/8th (which is the lowest available in HSS mode).

I’m not sure what Blest’s flash set up is above, but the XT32 should be compatible with the 6D and HSS.

• KS 1 month ago

Hi Flash Havoc,

You are right! My bad. The highest power in HSS is 1/1 and the lowest 1/8th. Looks like the settings of the AD360 will be reset when you turn of the PB960. Not the case when you only turn of the AD360.

Flash Havoc 1 month ago

Ok great, thanks KS.

3. Loi 4 months ago

Its been a while, where is xt32 for sony. seems like it has been forgotten.

4. Neil 2 months ago

Hello FH

I am trying to find if there is a new firmware for these XT32 triggers… mine I believe is the original U17 but with a few new camera bodies out and general fixes for the other triggers, I had hoped there was one for this too.

I have looked on the Godox download site and only the user guide is there.

Maybe with the new pro version this is now obsolete?

Hi Neil,

Yes I’m only aware of V17 as the latest firmware. If they are possibly shipping now with anything later installed I would expect Godox would have upload the files to their download page.

I would think the Xpro have pretty much replaced the XT32, as Godox do not appear to be making any more versions of those now other than the Canon and Nikon versions already available. I would imagine they will keep producing the Canon and Nikon versions though.

The Xpro do not have the alternate power scales for the older Godox studio lights like the XT32 provide though.