Meike have released the MK-MT24 Macro Twin Flash Kit, providing 2.4GHz wireless TTL, HSS, and Remote Manual Power control.
The Nikon version are available now, and Canon and Sony versions should follow by the end of March 2018.
The MK-MT24 Macro Kit comprises a MK-GT620 radio transmitter unit, with focus assisting LED lamps built-in, and two small MK-R200 macro flash heads.
The MK-MT24 kit provides the advantage of HSS (High Speed Sync) for shutter speeds up to 1/8000s .
And with 2.4GHz radio built-in the MK-R200 macro flash units can be completely detached from the lamp holder and positioned freely as needed, without any restrictive cords getting in the way.
The MK-GT620 radio transmitter unit can control up to 3 separate groups of flashes, in TTL, or Remote Manual (from 1/64 – 1/1 power levels).
With a stable radio range of 15m at any angle, and up to 100m in an open environment.
MEIKE MK-MT24 FEATURES
- GN 10m (ISO 100)
- Cover Angle: Cover Light of 24mm Lens
- Flashes Powered by 2 x AAA Batteries
- Transmitter Powered by 2 x AA
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – TTL /M
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- Manual Flash – 1/64 – 1/1 Output Control
- Meike 2.4GHz X Radio System
- 3 Remote Groups A / B / C
- 4 Channels
- ID (Default to 0000)
- Range 15M Stable At Any Angle (Up To 100m In Open Area)
- S1 and S2 Optic Slave Modes
- Recycle Time: 4 Seconds At 1/1 Power
- Heads Rotate Up To 60° Horizontally and 45° Vertically (While Attached To Lens)
- MK-GT620 Radio Transmitter
- Backlit LCD Screen
- LED light: 0.5W, 5500K±200, Ra 90
- USB Port for Firmware Updates (Transmitter & Flashes)
Up to 8 MK-200 can be attached and positioned around the annular lamp holder.
And while attached to the lamp holder heads can rotate up to 60° horizontally and 45° vertically.
The MK-MT24’s front ring can also rotate independently.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Meike MK-MT24 Macro Twin Flash Kit for Nikon are available now on Amazon from $299.
(Fulfilled By Amazon US should be available January 25th 2018).
Canon and Sony versions are expected to be available by the end of March 2018.
Meike – Website