Nicefoto have announced the K6 and K8 TTL.M, TTL and HSS enabled cordless strobes, which also uniquely separate into remote strobe and battery pack.
The 600Ws and 800Ws strobes feature auto sensing / switching Canon and Nikon TTL radio slave modes.
And they will form part of a full range of NiceFoto TTL.M cordless and AC powered strobes to be controlled through the new multi group Nicefoto TX-C02 and TX-N02 transmitter units.
The K6 and K8 also feature very fast full power recycle times at just 1.8 and 2.3 seconds respectively.
In situations when the full weight of an all in one battery powered strobe may be too heavy or unstable, the K6 / K8 can divide into separate strobe and remote battery pack.
The strobe body and battery pack twist apart, similar to removing a DSLR camera lens. And an adapter cord can then be mounted in between.
And the 14.8V / 6600mAh Lithium-ion battery packs can even be cleverly clipped together to provide larger capacity again.
Two batteries joined together will provide around a healthy 1000 / 820 full power shots with the 600Ws and 800Ws strobes respectively.
The battery packs also provide their own cooling system.
NICEFOTO K6 / K8 TTL.M FEATURES
- 600Ws / 800Ws
- GN 89 / 102 (m, ISO 100)
- Bowens S-type Mount
- Canon and Nikon TTL and HSS Compatibility.
- Built in (Removable) 14.8V / 6600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 410 / 500 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
- Optional AC Power Adapter Available
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / Multi / FP
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync (Nikon Only)
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- FP – Short Duration Flash Mode for Freezing Action
- NiceFoto TTL.M 2.4GHz Radio System & TX-C02 / TC-N02 Transmitters
- Canon and Nikon Radio Slave Mode (Auto Sensing)
- Range – to 100m
- 3 Groups – A / B / C
- 15 Channels
- 99 ID’s
- S1 Optic Slave Mode
- 0.1 – 1.8 / 2.3 Seconds Recycle Time
- Flash Duration – 1/800 – 1/20,000s (t0.5)
- Color Temperature 5500K +/- 200K
- Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Recycle Tone Indicator
- Overheat Protection
- 10W LED Modelling Light
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- USB Port for Firmware Update
The K6 / K8 TTL.M strobes provide a Bowens S-type mount with built in reflector and 10 watt LED modelling light.
As well as a clear and simple dot matrix LCD interface.
The K6 and K8 provide 3 individual flash Groups, and feature auto sensing / switching Canon and Nikon 2.4GHz TTL radio slave modes.
The K6 and K8 will form part of a full range of NiceFoto TTL.M cordless and AC powered strobes to be controlled through the new multi group Nicefoto TX-C02 and TX-N02 transmitter units.
The transmitters also provide 3 Groups, TTL, HSS, Remote Manual, etc, as well as modelling light control and AF assist light.
NICEFOTO K6 / K8 TTL.M SPECS
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
Expected price and availability for the NiceFoto K6 and K8 TTL.M strobes have not been stated yet.
NiceFoto – Website