NiceFoto have released the n6 TTL.M cordless TTL and HSS enabled strobe for Canon and Nikon DSLR systems.
The 600Ws n6 TTL.M will be the first in a full range of NiceFoto TTL.M cordless and AC powered strobes to be controlled through the new TX-C02 and TX-N02 multi group transmitter units.
Other significant upgrades over previous n-flash strobes like the TTL-680C include –
- Auto sensing / switching Canon and Nikon TTL radio receiver modes built inside
- Full power recycle time around 2.5 seconds (down from 5.5s)
- 10 watt LED modeling light (up from 5 watt)
- Revised interface and dot matrix LCD display
- Revised flash tube position and standard reflector
The new 2.4GHz TX-C02 / TX-N02 transmitters now provide long awaited simple group control for up to 3 individual groups of NiceFoto TTL.M compatible lights.
The Nikon version TX-N02 provide a Group style interface, where TTL and Remote Manual Groups can be mixed together, and easily switched ON and OFF as required.
Though the Canon version TX-C02 have more of a limited Ratio style interface, in TTL mode at least.
Modelling light control is also provided, as well as an AF assist light.
NICEFOTO n6 TTL.M FEATURES
- GN 89 (m, ISO 100)
- Bowens S-type Mount
- Canon and Nikon TTL and HSS Compatibility.
- Built in (Removable) 11.1V / 6600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 500 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
- Optional AC Power Adapter Available
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / Multi / FP
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync (Nikon Only)
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- FP – Short Duration Flash Mode for Freezing Action
- NiceFoto TTL.M 2.4GHz Radio System & TX-C02 / TC-N02 Transmitters
- Canon and Nikon Radio Slave Mode (Auto Sensing)
- Range – to 100m
- 3 Groups – A / B / C
- 15 Channels
- 99 ID’s
- S1 Optic Slave Mode
- 0.1 – 2.5 Seconds Recycle Time
- Flash Duration – 1/800 – 1/20,000s (t0.5)
- Color Temperature 5500K +/- 200K
- Dot Matrix LCD Display
- Recycle Tone Indicator
- Overheat Protection
- 10W LED Modelling Light (Manually Adjustable)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- USB Port for Firmware Update
The n6 TTL.M provide a Bowens S-type mount with built in reflector and 10 watt LED modelling light.
And the flash tube now protrudes out further than previous strobes.
The n6’s 11.1V / 6600mAh Lithium-ion battery clips neatly into the top of the flash, and provides up to 500 full power pops with the 600Ws strobe.
A USB port is provided for firmware updates, as well as a 3.5MM sync port.
And an AC power adapter is also available.
NICEFOTO n6 TTL.M SPECS
The n6 TTL.M will be the first in a full range of NiceFoto TTL.M cordless and AC powered strobes to be controlled through the TX-C02 and TX-N02 transmitter units though.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The NiceFoto n6 TTL.M strobes are available now from around $580 –
NiceFoto products are now also available in Ireland from Nicelight.eu
NiceFoto – Website