Portable lighting manufacturer NiceFoto have announced the TTL-480C, and TTL-680C, all in one Lithium-ion powered strobes, with TTL and HSS compatibility for Canon DSLR’s.
The 600Ws TTL-680C are just going through final testing with various camera models now, and should be available in January 2016. Alongside the smaller 400Ws TTL-480C , and the larger RQ series TTL strobes.
New 2.4GHz TX-C01 radio transmitter units with large backlit LCD display are supplied with the TTL-680C and TTL-480C strobes, communicating with their built in radio receiver module.
The TX-C01 provide control for up to 3 groups of lights, in TTL or via remote manual power control.
Groups can be turned on and off, by choosing one of 7 combinations of groups to remain on: A, B, C, AB, AC, BC, or ABC.
TTL and Manual Groups can not be mixed together at the same time at this stage though.
NICEFOTO TTL-680C FEATURES
- GN 68 (m, ISO 100)
- Canon ETTL and HSS Compatibility.
- Built in (Removable) 11.1V / 6600mAh Lithium-ion Battery
- Up to 500 Full Power Pops Per Battery Charge
- Optional AC Power Adapter Available
- Flash Modes – ETTL / M / Multi / FP
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync (SCS)
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3rd Increments)
- FP – Short Duration Flash Mode for Freezing Action
- NiceFoto 2.4GHz Radio System & TX-C01 Transmitter
- Canon Radio Slave Mode
- Range – to 100m
- Groups – A / B / C
- 16 Channels
- Transmitter USB Port
- S1 Optic Slave Mode
- 0.1 – 5.5 Seconds Recycle Time
- Flash Duration – down to 1/20,000s (t0.5)
- Color Temperature 5500K +/- 200K
- Backlit LCD Display
- Recycle Tone Indicator
- Overheat Protection
- 5W LED Modelling Light (Manually Adjustable 20% – 100% in 10% increments)
- 3.5mm Sync Port
- USB Port for Firmware Updates
- Bowens Accessory Mount
- Strong Impact Resistant Standard Reflector
The TTL-600C provide a Bowens mount with built in reflector and 5Watt LED modelling light.
A built in cold shoe at the rear of the flash can be used to mount external radio receiver units (this is not a hotshoe with any electrical contacts).
The swivel mount doubles as a hand grip for hand holding the strobe.
A USB port is provided for firmware updates, as well as a 3.5MM sync port.
The TTL-680C’s 11.1V / 6600mAh Lithium-ion battery clips neatly into the top of the flash, and provides up to 500 full power pops with the 600Ws strobe, and 700 pops with the 400Ws strobe.
The supplied metal reflector is designed to be especially durable, to help avoid any deformation from knocks and impact etc.
And NiceFoto already have AC power adapters available for the TTL-680C, and TTL-480C, as they are compatible with various other current NiceFoto strobe models as well.
NICEFOTO TTL-680C SPECS
The TTL-680C and TTL-480C will be released in January alongside the larger Nicefoto RQ series strobes.
Which are similar in spec, though provide a larger battery, as well as 400Ws, 600Ws, and 800Ws versions (the 800Ws version will be available later around March 2015.
Nikon Compatible versions of the strobes and transmitter are also expected to be available around the second quarter of 2016.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The NiceFoto TTL-680C are available now from $560 –
Nicefoto – Website
Nidefoto – TTL-680C User Manual
Nicefoto – RQ Series TTL Strobes