The i600 once again includes the solid GN60 output, and 24-200mm zoom, in a very compact package designed primarily for smaller mirrorless cameras.
Though the i600 miss out on the i60’s LCD display, External HVB Battery Port, and LED light. And unfortunately there is no radio slave mode included at all, only TTL and basic optic slave modes.
For on-camera use though the i600 still provide stand out power, zoom, and 4 x AA batteries squeezed into a very compact package.
And the i600 are available in Canon, Nikon, Sony, Fuji, and M4/3 versions.
NISSIN i600 FEATURES
- GN 60m (ISO 100 / 200mm)
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Modes –TTL /M
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC – 0.5 EV Increments (±2 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/256 – 1/1 output control (1 Stop Increments)
- 24 – 200mm Auto Flash Zoom
- TTL Optic Wireless Slave Mode
- Basic Optic Save Mode S1, S2
- AF Assist Light
- Quick Select Dials
- 90 Degree Tilt, 360 Degree Swivel Head
- Quick Lock Foot
- Dimensions – 112(H) x 73(W)x 98(D)mm
- Weight – 300g (Without Batteries)
NISSIN i600 SPECS
NOTE – There is still no USB port supplied for user enabled firmware updates, so any updates (if eventually required) will need to be performed by Nissin.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Nissin i600 speedlights are becoming available now from $199 –
Nissin – Website