With the release of the Orlit TR-Q6 transmitter units, Sony compatibility is now available for the Orlit TTL and HSS enabled strobe lighting system.
TR-Q6 TRANSMITTER FEATURES
- ORLIT / JINBEI 2.4GHz RF Radio System
- Range – Up To 300m
- Flash Modes – ETTL / Manual
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/10th Increments)
- 3 Groups A / B / C
- 16 Channels
- Bluetooth Enabled for Smartphone APP
- Working Range 10m / 33ft
- Apple and Android APPs
- Clear High Definition LCD Display
- Direct Button Access to Most Functions
- Ergonomic Design For Handheld Use
- Quick Release Hotshoe Button
- Modeling Light On – Off
- Auto Memory Function
- Screen Power Saving Function
- USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- 2.5mm Sync Port
- Powered By 2 x AAA Batteries
- Size – 92 x 60 x 40mm / 3.6 x 2.4 x 1.6 in
- Weight – 100g / 3.5oz
The release of the TR-Q6 transmitter also brings smartphone APP remote control to the Orlit and Jinbei flash systems.
The TR-Q6 transmitter connects to the smartphone via Bluetooth, providing around 10 meters of range between them, and then conveys the settings on to the slave strobes with a range of up to 300 meters.
Most of the strobes functions can then be controlled remotely through the smartphone interface.
And the coming Orlit RT AC powered strobes (Jinbei MSN) even provide a corresponding color coded group display light (which changes color with group changes).
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Orlit TR-Q6S Transmitter for Sony and RT-610 TTL strobe packages are available now for $499 (for a limited time).