Which means all versions of the Juno TTL speedlights will provide Auto Switching radio receiver modes for Canon, Nikon, Sony, and Pentax camera systems. (For on-camera use a brand dedicated version is still required).
As well as featuring Auto Metering Mode, allowing an initial image to be metered automatically with TTL, while the corresponding flash output is displayed as a Manual power level on the transmitter and lights.
The Guide Number 60, TTL and HSS enabled Juno TTL flash provides TTL, Manual, and Multi modes.
Power is by 4 AA batteries, or an external HV battery pack allowing faster recycle times (now a standard Canon style HV Battery Port).
The Juno TTL feature a larger LCD screen, as well as updated interface and hardware over the previous Mitros+.
Though the AF Assist Light appears to be a single laser style, which may be something of a downgrade from the Mitros+ Canon / Nikon style 3 light AF Assist system.
A radio receiver mode is also provided for the Elinchrom Skyport system, allowing the Juno TTL flash to be combined in the Elincrom system as a remote flash.
PHOTTIX JUNO TTL FEATURES
- GN 60m (ISO 100)
- Powered by 4 AA Batteries
- Recycle Time < 4 Seconds @ Full Power
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – ETTL /M / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- Flash Zoom 20? – 200mm
- Radio TX & RX Modes for Phottix Z 2.4GHz Radio System
- Phottix Z – Canon / Nikon / Sony / Pentax – TTL Radio RX Modes
- Compatible with ODIN II Transmitters and Receivers
- 5 Groups A / B / C / D / E
- 32 Channels
- IDs – ID0000~ID9999
- Range to 100 m
- Elinchrom Syport – Radio RX Mode
- Phottix Ares II – Radio RX Mode
- Optic Wireless TX & RX Modes (For Corresponding Camera Brand)
- S1 Optic RX Mode
- 360 Degree Swivel, & 90 Degree Tilt Head
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- AF Assist Light
- Foot Clamping Ring with Locking Pin
- Sound Prompt
- Custom Functions
- Settings Memory
- Overheat Protection
- Micro USB Port For Firmware Updates
- PC Sync Port
- External HV Battery Port (Canon Socket)
- Size – 79 x 60 x 139mm
- Weight – 410g (Without Batteries)
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The Phottix Juno TTL flash for Canon are expected to be available from October 2018, followed by Sony and Nikon Models in the coming months.
Pricing has not yet been specified, stay tuned for more details.
Phottix – Website