Pixel HK are soon to release their first ITTL Nikon DSLR compatible speedlite in the X800N Standard.
And they are now looking for professional photographers to test and review the new flash.
If you are interested in this, please send the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What model of camera do you use? (Nikon only)
2. Which flash models do you already own?
3. Do you have your own webpage or blog to share the product news?
4. Where are you from?
5. What languages you can write?
6. Have you ever posted any product reviews before? Please provide the link for reference.
7. Personal information (including name/age/email address etc.)
8. We require you to write a report after using our new product.
9. Your Facebook /Youtube/ Twitter /Instagram / 500px / Flickr account
E-mail Subject: Pixel X800N beta tester request
Quota: 20 units.
Please Note – The X800N speedlite for Nikon will eventually be available in 2 versions, the X800N Standard, and X800N Pro which will include built in 2.4GHz radio transceivers compatible with the existing King Pro TTL triggers for Nikon.
The test review units on offer here first are the X800N Standard (without built in radio transceiver).
Pixel – Website.