The only catch is that you will need to wait until early 2017 to actually get your hands on one.
Current compatible camera models are the Sony α7 II, Sony α7R II, Sony α7S II, and the new Sony α99 II.
PROFOTO AIR REMOTE TTL-S FEATURES
- TTL and Remote Manual
- Hybrid TTL – Meter Quickly in TTL, Then Adjust in Manual Mode
- HSS to 1/8000s
- Very Long 300M range
- 3 Groups
- 8 Channels
- Fine 1/10th Stop Adjustments
- Also Sync And Manually Control Any Air Compatible Profoto Flashes
- USB Port For Firmware Updates
- 2.4GHz, Approved Worldwide
- Air Remote TTL for Canon and Nikon Also Available
PROFOTO AIR REMOTE TTL-S SPECS