Shortly after the Mark II version of the YongNuo YN-568EX flash was released, a number of people experienced issues with the tabs holding the battery door in place breaking off. This issue with weak battery door material was fixed in flashes and battery doors produced from October 2013. So...
Now available for Nikon – The YN-568EX flagship TTL flash from YongNuo is the lowest priced FP HSS (High Speed Sync) enabled flash currently available, allowing camera shutter speeds up to 1/8000th of a second. Feature wise the new YN-568EX is now coming much closer to the original Canon/Nikon and other 3rd party Japanese flashes,...
The YN-568EX is the latest flagship TTL flash from YongNuo, and the first flash unit from a Chinese manufacture to feature High Speed Sync (HSS) allowing camera shutter speeds up to 1/8000th of a second. Released just in time to team up with the new, and already very popular, YN-622C ETTL and HSS enabled radio triggers...
- FLASHPOINT R2 PRO Mark II Transmitter – New Firmware Adds Channel Scan Function on
- YONGNUO YN968N – Speedlite for Nikon Now Available on
- FLASHPOINT R2 PRO-F / GODOX XPRO-F – TTL Transmitter For FUJI Announced on
- VISICO – 5 TTL – 400Ws Cordless Strobe Coming on
- GODOX – AD360II-C – TTL 2.4GHz Flash – Now Available on
- GODOX – Witstro AR400 Ring Flash Announced! on
- GODOX – XT16 – 2.4GHz Transmitter & Receivers Released on
- GODOX – X1-N – TTL Triggers for Nikon – Now Available on
- YONGNUO YN560-TX PRO Transmitter & Radio System – Announced on
- JINBEI HD 600 / ROVELIGHT RL-600 – Last Batch of Batteries Produced on