The YN-622C-TX for Canon are now available from around $42.
The YN-622C-TX combines with the popular YN-622C TTL triggers to provide a much faster and more convenient user interface on the camera than the Canon Flash Control menu.
The YN-622C-TX also importantly allows remote manual and TTL groups to be mixed together and used at the same time.
- 3 Groups
- Mix TTL, Remote Manual, and SuperSync Groups
- Individual 1/3rd stop Manual Power and FEC adjustment
- Remote Flash Zoom in 3 groups, and Auto Zoom
- 2nd Curtain Sync, HSS, SuperSync
- USB port for Firmware Updates
- AF Assist Light
- Remote Shutter Release Function
- Dedicated Buttons for Fast Adjustments
- Battery Level Indicator
- PC Sync Port
- 7 Channels
- Improved Stability and Transmission Speed
- SuperSync Manual Timing Adjustment
- Flash Exposure Lock Function (FEL)
- Modeling Flash & Red-Eye Reduction flash
- Settings Saved Automatically
- PC Port Input
- Up to 100M Range (UPDATE – YN-622C-TX range results have been around 1/2 of the YN-622C results)
- Basic Trigger Mode for Non-Canon Cameras (with standard hotshoe, max sync speed is 1/250s)
- Remote Manual Power Control using Non-Canon Cameras (requires EX II compatible flashes)
- EX Flash Compatible Mode – Now Allows remote manual power levels with EX Mark One flashes
UPDATES on the YN-622C -TX ! –
1. As hoped, the YN-622C-TX will also work on NON-Canon cameras to control the manual power levels of Canon EX MK II compatible flashes (YN-565EX, YN-568EX etc included).
2 . There is a new custom option “ex flash compat”, mode which uses ETTL to simulate manual flash output for older MK One EX flashes. Though this only works with Canon cameras (and not with point 1 above).
3. Added Compatibility with the YN560-TX – A new proxy mode allows the YN560-TX to control Manual Output and Zoom of the ETTL flashes on YN-622C receivers.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY –
The YN-622C-TX are available now from around $42 –
YN-622C receivers –
YongNuo – Website
YN-622C – Full Review