YongNuo have announced the YN560-TX PRO, TTL and HSS enabled Radio Transmitter, and next generation 560 PRO Radio System, which will finally integrate the YN560 and YN-622 Radio Systems into one compatible system.
The new 560 PRO Radio System also now features auto sensing radio Receiver modes for Canon, Nikon, and Sony camera systems
NOTE – It appears YN622 enabled flashes and triggers will only be functional as receiver/slave units in the YN560 PRO system. While previous YN560 and RF602 / 603 enabled gear are compatible as transmitter or receiver where applicable.
The YN560-TX PRO transmitter for Canon will be available first, with Nikon and Sony versions to follow.
The new transmitter features control for 5 Groups, in TTL, Manual, and GR Group Modes (Mixed TTL & M). With remote Zoom control available where applicable.
NOTE – TTL and HSS will only be possible with the products originally supporting these functions.
YN560 PRO RADIO SYSTEM FEATURES –
- Provides Auto Sensing Radio Receiver Modes for Canon, Nikon, and Sony camera systems.
- Where applicable supports full TTL, HSS, Remote Manual, Multi, and Remote Zoom.
SYSTEM COMPATIBILITY –
- YN-622 / II, and YN968, YN685, etc flashes will require a firmware update to receive YN560 PRO signal.
- RF603, YN560 III/IV, YN660, series can directly receive the YN560 PRO radio signal already.
- New Flash models like the YN200 and YN862 also directly receive the YN560 PRO radio signal.
The chart below from YongNuo shows compatibility through the system, with the red square indicating where TTL and HSS is supported.
YONGNUO YN560-TX PRO FEATURES
- Range – To 100m
- 2.4GHz Frequency
- Flash Modes – TTL / M / Multi / GR
- HSS to 1/8000th
- Second Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 Stops)
- FEL (Flash Exposure Lock)
- Manual Power – 1/128 – 1/1 Output (1/3 Stop Increments)
- Flash Ratio Control – 1:8 – 1:1 – 8:1 (1/2 Stop Increments)
- Remote Flash Zoom By Group
- Group Style Mode – A / B / C / D / E (5 Groups)
- 16 Channels
- Wireless ID 0000-9999
- Compatible with 560 PRO Radio Enabled Flashes and Receivers
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Display with Adjustable Back Light
- Backlit Buttons
- Modeling flash
- Auto Memory Function
- AF Assist Light
- Micro USB Port for Firmware Upgrades
- Lever Lock Foot
- Powered by 2 AA Batteries
- Size – Approx. 67.7 x 66.7 x 81.3mm
- Weight – Approx. 110 g (Excluding Batteries)
Based on the same body as the current YN-E3-RT Transmitter, the YN-560TX PRO are powered by 2 AA batteries and provide a Micro USB port for firmware updates.
An AF Assist Light, and quick lever lock foot are provided. There is no sync port, or shutter release port included though.
YONGNUO YN560-TX PRO C SPECS
Type: 2.4G On-camera Speedlite transmitter
Modes: E-TTL II/E-TTL Autoflash, Manual flash, Multi flash, Gr flash
Channel: Ch1 – 16
Slave unit control: Up to 5 groups (A/B/C/D/E)
Transmission distance: Approx. 100 m
Flash ratio control: 1:8 – 1:1 – 8:1, 1/2-stop increments
FEC: ±3 stops in 1/3-increments
High-speed sync: Provided
Manual flash: 1/1 – 1/128 power (1/3-stop increments)
Stroboscopic flash: Provided (1 – 500 Hz)
AF Assist Beam Emitter: Provided
Firmware update: Provided
Power source: 2 AA / LR6 alkaline batteries, Ni-MH batteries
Dimensions: Approx. 67.7x 66.7x 81.3mm
Weight: Approx. 110g (excluding batteries)
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
The YN560-TX PRO for Canon will be available in August 2019, with Nikon and Sony versions to follow.
YongNuo – Website