Like the YongNuo YN-E3-RT transmitter, the YN600EX-RT flashes are directly compatible with the 2.4GHz RT radio system built into Canon’s own 600EX-RT flash, and ST-E3-RT transmitter units.
- Guide Number 60m (ISO-100, 200mm)
- Canon RT Wireless Support (Master and Slave Modes)
- Electronic zoom head 20–200mm
- E-TTL and Manual Power Control
- HSS (High Speed Sync) to 1/8000 Second
- Canon and Nikon Optic Wireless Slave Modes
- S1 and S2 Optical Slave Modes
- PC Sync Port
- External High Voltage Battery Port
- USB firmware updates
Also like the YongNuo YN-E3-RT, the YN600EX-RT flash units provide most of the major functions of the original Canon flash.
And over time there may even be extra functions added. Already Optic Wireless Slave modes for both Canon and Nikon flash systems are supported in the YN600EX-RT flash.
The YN600EX-RT are also YongNuo’s first flash unit available with both HSS (High Speed Sync) functions and an External HV Battery Port in the same flash.
PLEASE NOTE - The YN600EX-RT flashes are not directly compatible with the radio system used by the popular YongNuo YN-622C TTL triggers.
Though the YN600EX-RT will still function with the YN-622C system, provided a YN-622C as receiver is also attached to each YN600EX-RT flash foot.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY -
The Yongnuo YN600EX-RT are now available from around $105 –
YongNuo – Website
YongNuo – YN-E3-RT